Last Modified February 1, 2010
- You understand and agree that CEEP will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You understand that the Services are intended for informational and educational purposes and may only be used for these purposes.
- You understand that content posted or cited from other sources is the property and sole responsibility of the person or organization from which such content originated. Third-party content is provided for informational and educational purposes, and does not indicate an endorsement of the policies and views of the author or authoring organization.
- You understand that the Services may also contain links to third-party websites. CEEP is not responsible for the content or policies of those websites.
- You understand that the views expressed in blog posts, comments and discussion forums are those of contributors and should not be attributed to CEEP, CEEP partners or CEEP officers.
- If you contribute to the site, you agree NOT to:
- Use blog posts, comments and discussion forums solely to promote your own products and services.
- Use blog posts, comments and discussion forums for advertisements, solicitations, or other “spamming.”
- Post any content that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You understand that you retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give CEEP a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.
- You understand that the Services are provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, whether express implied or statutory. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of the Services, and any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness thereof.
- You understand that the Services may include inadvertent inaccuracies or errors, or information or materials that violate the Terms. Additionally, the possibility exists that a third party could make unauthorized alterations to content or features in the Services. Although CEEP attempts to ensure the integrity of the Services, we make no guarantees as to completeness or correctness. In the event that a situation arises in which the Services’ completeness or correctness is in question, please contact CEEP.
- You agree that neither CEEP nor any of our staff, partners or officers are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the Services.